This product is available for EU countries only
The eKO® yoga mat is comfortably cushioned and has a natural rubber grip that catches you if you start to slip. Thanks to its eco-friendly construction, this non-Amazon harvested natural tree rubber mat supports both your practice and our planet. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eKO Mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.
- 3.2 kg
- 180 cm x 61 cm
- 6 mm thick
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
Care: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat. Manduka recommends that you
- DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down
- DO NOT soak or submerge in water
- DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat
- DO NOT leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up
Sustainability: The eKO Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process. Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes. No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes.
99% latex free.
- Age group
- All seasons
- Natural Rubber